In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
It has been a challenging year and we appreciate your cooperation and patience. With COVID-19 cases on the decline and vaccinations on the rise, Pacific Heights Veterinary Hospital would like to welcome you back into the hospital building starting Monday, June 28th.
For clients who choose to come into the exam room with their pets we ask that you follow the below safety protocols:
- Only one client per appointment inside the hospital.
- Masks are recommended when inside the hospital.
- When you arrive, please call to let us know you are here. When we have your exam room prepared, we will direct you from your vehicle directly into the exam room.
- Please remain in the exam room for the duration of the appointment.
- There will be hand sanitizer in each exam room and at the front desk, available for your use.
- The technician will enter the exam room, take patient history, and note of any questions you may have for the doctor, then your pet will be brought to treatment for their exam.
- Once the exam is complete, our doctor will come into the exam room to discuss any exam findings and recommended treatments, answering any questions you may have.
- We ask that while in the exam room; please maintain a respectful distance from the veterinarians and technicians.
- If treatments are deemed necessary for your pet, we may ask that you return to and wait in your vehicle. Once the treatments are complete, our technician will come out to your car and review any instructions given by the doctor.
- After check-out is complete, your animal will be brought out to you.
For those who prefer to remain outside the hospital, we will happily continue to offer curbside services.
- Tech appointments, food orders, medication refills, and retail products will still be via curbside service. Note, supply chains are still experiencing periodic delays. Please call ahead to make sure we have your item in stock.
We are thrilled to see you in person! Please remember that these guidelines are in place to provide you the best possible service while keeping our staff, clients, and community safe. We appreciate your continued patience and cooperation during this next phase of “re-opening”.